- Starting & Evaluation of Young Horses
- Halter and Performance Training
Contact: Leah Beth Boyd, John Golladay or Tom Moore
- Private Treaty Sales
- Scottsdale Select Sales
- Mare Care
- Weaning, (Package) Halter, Tie, Cross Tie, Clipping, Farrier
- Breeding to Cedar Ridge stallions or the stallion of your choice.
- Close monitoring of your mare throughout her cycle.
Contact: Mike Brennan (listing of mares and a fee schedule)
- On Farm Semen Collection, Lab Processing, Shipping, Freezing and Storage
- Frozen Semen Collection, Lab Processing, Freezing and Storage is available for all stallion owners. Your stallion is not required to be standing at Cedar Ridge for this service.
Contact: Mike Brennan
- Embryo Transfer Services
- Cedar Ridge has had an excellent success ration with our embryo program. Breeding Manager, Mike Brennan, has an outstanding educational back ground in equine reproduction.
- At this time we would like to offer some of our finest mares to you for embryo transfers.
- All stallions must be approved or breed to one of Cedar Ridge stallions at a reduced stud fee rate.
- Evaluations to 60 days.
- Individual or Group
- Join the Cedar Ridge Arabians Riding Club directed by Teri King. Riding lessons are available for single lessons or packages of 5 or 10 lessons in English or Hunt. Scheduled monthly meetings are held where students are invited to parties, clinics and demonstrations.
Contact: Teri King
||Leah Beth Golladay
Trainer / Consultant